KZN RENTAL HOUSING TRIBUNAL IS A LEGAL BODY THAT WILL HELP YOU IN RESOLVING ANY DISPUTES BETWEEN TENANTS AND LANDLORDS THAT ARISE UNFAIRLY AT YOUR RESIDENTIAL DWELLING (FLATS, APARTMENT, BACKYARD ROOMS, HOUSES).
• Need some advice about your rights and obligation as Tenants/Landlord
• Exercise your rights in an appropriate way by following Rental Housing Act 50 of 1999.
• Are you Unfairly treated at your dwelling. E.g. lack of maintenance, illegal lockout, intimidation, non-payment of rental, non-refund of deposits, failure to issue of receipts, disconnection of services, Nuisance, damage to property ect.
• Lodge a complaint with Rental Housing Tribunal to resolve your disputes through your municipal office.
• Your disputes will be resolved speedily
• Protect your rights against unfair practices by tenants/ landlords
This is a free service at your doorstep and is readily available to your local municipality:
NO. 50 HARDING STREET, NEWCASTLE
Mrs K. Kubheka – 034 328 3300/87