- 26 Coronation Road, Newcastle, 2940, South Africa
• Technical Support Hardware & Software
• Networking, Windows Server Setup and Configuration
• Laptop / PC LED or LCD Monitor Replacement
• Laptop and Desktop Repair
• Data Back-up and Transfer
• Recovery Home or Office IT service
• Computer Maintenance / Tune-up / Optimization
• Computer Upgrades • On-site Computer Repair & Services
• LAN & Wireless Network Setup and Repair
• Windows Blue Screen Repair
• Virus, Spyware, Adware, Malware Removal & Protection
• Emergency Computer Service
• Remote Computer Support
• Microsoft Office Support
Networking service includes:
• Installation and Setup of LAN or Wifi Network
• File, Printer, And Fax Sharing
• Multi-PC Data Backup and Restore
• Privacy/Security Assessment and protection
• Office/Home Internet/Network setup (DSL, Cable Modem, Router Wireless & Wired)
• Virtual Private Networks (VNP/VNC) setup
• Home or Small Office Ethernet Cat5 cabling
• Installing and configuring wireless networks
• Wireless Print server setups (Windows NT 4.0, 2000, 2003)
• Application Server setups
• Network Printer installs
• Switch & Router Configuration
• LAN & Wireless Network Troubleshooting
• Wifi Network Boosting
• Wireless Access Point Install
Our Laptop Service Includes:
• Hardware/Software Diagnosis
• Data Transfer / Full System Backup
• Hard drive Replacements/Upgrades
• Laptop Screen Replacement
• Power Jack Repairs
• Memory Upgrades
• System Maintenance/Optimization
• BIOS Updates
• Operating System Installs
• Software Installs
• Windows Uptades & Security Patches
Tune-Up service includes:
• Update anti-virus software and check for viruses
• Check that your PC is secure from unauthorized access
• Delete temporary and trash files
• Remove unnecessary programs from running at startup
• Uninstall unnecessary programs and components
• Check for and correct disk and directory errors
• Ensure you have enough disk space for your future usage
• Defragment your hard drive for better performance
• Overall System evaluation
• Teach you how to maintain your own PC
No matter what your computer problem is, whether it’s a hardware or software failure, St Paul Computers Repair Technicians have the tools, knowledge, and experience to accurately identify and quickly repair your computer.
• Are you unable to start up your computer?
• Do you need a computer / laptop screen replacement?
• Are you receiving blue screen errors on windows start up?
• Are you unable to connect to the internet LAN or Wi-Fi?
• Is your network down or slow?
Relax……..St Paul Computers is here for you!
Call us anytime; we are available to serve you.