The Newcastle Municipality, pursuant to the provisions of the Municipal Finance Management Act, No 56 of 2003 read together with the Supply Chain Management Regulations (2005), hereby invites suppliers/service providers to register on the council’s database for the 2013/2014 and 2014/2015 financial years.
Suppliers/service providers are requested to submit only one application with a maximum of two (2) commodities or speciality per application. The types of products/services of specialisation are included in the application form. Suppliers/service providers that had applied previously should also reapply.
Business sector categories for types of products/services are:
• Mining and Quarrying
• Electricity, Gas and Water
• Retail, Motor Trade and Repair
• Financial and Business Services
• Wholesale Trade, Commercial
• Catering, Accommodation, Other
• Transport and Storage Services
• Community, Social and Personal
• Information and Communication Technology
The supplier/service provider registration form must be completed and returned with the following compulsory documents.
• Certified copy of company registration certificate
• Certified copy of ID of members/shareholders
• Valid original tax clearance certificate
• Cancelled cheque or bank statement
• Proof registration with professional bodies/associations
• Company profile
• BBBEE Status Level Certificate
• Proof of Payment of Municipal Charges
Failure to submit the required documentation will invalidate the application for registration.
The official registration forms can be obtained from the Newcastle Municipality’s website, www.newcastle.gov.za or alternatively collect them from office of the Strategic Executive Director: Budget and Treasury Office, Office No.G29, Newcastle Civic Centre, 37 Murchison Street, Newcastle.
Please note that faxed or e-mailed documents are not acceptable.
30,199 total views, 30 views today